Want to recover your deleted data? Trash is the folder which contains all your deleted files in Mac. It is probably the best way to retrieve all your erased files from trash. You can easily restore trashed files on the original location on Mac Mountain Lion. But sometimes it happens that the deleted files get missing from the trash folder. In such situation its become a bit difficult to restore your files without proper backup of all your lost files. But however its still pretty possible to recover trashed data because when any data get missing from the trash then its does not get actually erased from your hard drive permanently its just get disappeared from your access zone. That’s means you can still recover them unless or until they get overwritten. Therefore some precaution are needed to taken in order to prevent your files from overwriting.
Precautions to Restore Deleted Files on the Original Location on Mac Mountain Lion
- Do use your system for writing purpose unless all your deleted data get restored stored completely
- Avoid using the same drive from where you need to rescue your data
- Do not download or install any software on the same location from where you lost your files
You will need a sophisticated third party tool to restore your files. You can use Mac Trash Recovery Software to rescue all your lost files instantly. It is an amazing utility to recover any corrupted, deleted, formatted or missing data on Mac. It sues very simple and interactive graphics which allows the users recover their files easily without any technical skills. Its outstanding features provides the best outcome for all your lost files. It is based on high level mechanism which ensures the users about the quick retrial of data. Therefore it is recommended to use Mac Trash Recovery Software to restore erased data on the original location on Mac Mountain Lion.
Brilliant features of Mac Trash Recovery Software
- Ensures quick and easy retrieval of all your lost files
- Restores files very accurately
- Enable the users to perform selective data recovery
- Provides preview of all your recovered data
- Stores recovered files on users specified location
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard, and 10.4 Tiger
Steps to Use Mac Trash Recovery Software
Step 1: First of all download and then install the software on your Mac Mountain Lion.
Step 2: Now locate the drive from where you need to recover your trashed data.
Step 3: In this step you have to select the type of file.
Step 4: Now click on start scan button to start the scanning process.
Step 5: In the end you can restore your files on desired location.